November 6, 2008

Jon's Feats of Manliness #001

I was thinking today, "damn. I am such an manly man. no other dude can be as awesome as I am."

SO - I've decided to archive my feats of manliness for all to gawk at and admire.

For my first accomplishment, in preparation of visiting the Mecca of Mooliness, Cowtown, Calgary herself, I ate a steak. Not just any steak. A steak that was virtually unblemished by heat - The penultimate steak that is second only to stalking wild cows, tipping them over and sinking your teeth into their still-living flesh. I give you - the blue steak.



You can practically still hear it breathing......mooooooooooo

8 comments:

tyen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tyen said...

i don't know how to respond to your manly man behavior except for the word: ewwwwwwwwwwwww

Bily said...

noooice. was it like RAW RAW? or virtually unblemished but still slightly blemished?

that's sickly good and sick itself all at the same time x_x

elessar said...

frickin yea
oh babies

Clara Tsui said...

hahahah!!!
jonathan!!!
who do you think you are????
get back to waterloo NOW so i can start owning you again!!

princess_pauper said...

hi jon:)

just wanted to say hello...you seem to ignore your facebook wall-posts. it's okay, i'm not hurt at all.

drop me a line when you're not busy:P

Mark Tse said...

dot dot dot

mikee said...

ahahah so good